– Last updated: March 8, 2020
BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.1 License to Use the Services
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Gila policies, Gila grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. Paypal) by minors.
- You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Gila, or previously been banned from playing any Gila game.
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
1.1.1 Login Information and Your Account
You may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account (“Login Information”). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Gila and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
Gila reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
1.1.2 License Limitations
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Gila deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Gila’s support services;
- Cheat or use, develop or distribute automation software programs (“bots”), “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications which are designed to modify the game experience to the detriment of fair play;
- Disrupt, attempt to, or otherwise assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Services or (ii) any other player’s experience;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or other users’ computers;
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- Exploit the Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose;
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;
- Reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble, or decompile, in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the Services.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Gila employees, including Gila’s customer service representatives.
- Collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
Gila reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Gila reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
1.2 Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, GILA MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR GILA SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA IN THE SERVICE AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND GILA IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
GILA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
Gila reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, We shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Service . Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
2.1 Games and Service
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a Gila game client, and the Gila game clients and server software) are owned by Gila. Gila reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with its games and the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF GILA.
2.3 In-Game Currencies/Goods
- The Services may include a virtual, in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”) including, but not limited to coins, cash, points or powerups, that may be purchased from us for “real world” money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Services may also include virtual, in-game digital items (“Virtual Goods”) that may be purchased from us for “real world” money or for Virtual Currency. Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods may never be redeemed for “real world” money, goods or other items of monetary value from us or any other party.
- Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency in the Services, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Services, or any other attributes associated with use of the Services or stored within the Services.
- We have the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and we shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
- Transfers of Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are strictly prohibited. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for “real world” money or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from the Services and possible legal action.
- You agree that all sales of Virtual Goods and Currencies are final. No refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion. All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Services or any particular game.
- You agree that your Virtual Goods and Currencies will be forfeited and your account will be permanently suspended in our sole and absolute discretion if you attempt to sell or buy any Virtual Goods or Currency by selling or buying any account connected to us.
- The Service may include an opportunity to purchase virtual, in-game currency (“Coins”) that may require you to pay a fee using real money to obtain the Coins. Coins can never be redeemed for real money, goods, or any other item of monetary value from us or any other party. You understand that you have no right or title in the virtual in-game items, spins, VIP status or Coins .
- Your purchase of Coins is final and is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable, except in our sole discretion.
- We retain the right to manage, control, modify and/or eliminate Coins or any other form of virtual currency at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of Coins are subject to change without notice.
- When user account is suspended or terminated because of user’s violation of Terms of Service, or when the Services are unavailable for any unintended reason, your membership (VIP) can be suspended.
3. User Content
3.1 Content Screening
Gila assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications.
Gila reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. If at any time Gila chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Service, Gila nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
3.2 Responsible For Your Own Content
You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others. Gila may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of Gila violates these Terms of Service.
3.3 User Interactions
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or Gila games. Gila reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with Gila to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting Gila access to any password-protected portions of your Account.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
You agree that your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and agents disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Service of the content of any sites linked to the Service and assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party; or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we, our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Service or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that we shall not be liable for user submissions or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and each of our directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with
- Your use of and access to the Service;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- Any claim that a user submissions made by you has caused damage to a third party; or
- Any User Content you post or share on or through the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage, cost, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by us arising out of or from your access and use of the Services, your violation of these Terms or any Content posted, transmitted or provided by you or on your behalf.
8. Waiver and Severability
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
9. Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. Your use of the Services after any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services. It is your responsibility to check to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between we and you regarding the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements regarding the foregoing. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this document, please discontinue using any of our services. If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us via the email address: [email protected]